Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally Updating something


As we role into March, Amy and I have been very busy with school and work and it has been one heck of the last couple months. We are very excited for our upcoming trip to Washington DC and New York. We will definitely put pictures on here, the only question is when. This picture is from a UVU Basketball game the other night and then we went to the UVU Hockey Alumni game, and while neither of us are alumni, we have been involved with the team for a little while and I am gunning for the position as club president. It will rock! The UVU Hockey team is really good and very fun to watch (obviously it is hockey). Thanks for looking at our blog and we will hopefully update it soon!

2 comments:

kenna said...

Yes! I loooove updates! I'm jealous you get to go back East. Washington D.C. is my favorite city.

Loni said...

You actually posted something!!!!! Miss ya!