Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Under construction...but I'm trying!!!/ A plea for help

Ok, I admit I'm not the best blogger in the world. In fact, I stink at it (pretty bad). I have spent the past 20 minutes trying to figure out how to a: make it look cuter (Matt hasn't seen the pink yet...hee hee) b: add my own slide show, c: add a list of you, my favorite friend's blog links so I can look at them easier. I have come to the conclusion that...I am clueless. Of the things I know a lot about, blogging did not make the list. Any and all help, advice, and sympathy is welcomed. I'd love to update this thing with pics from Matt and my 1 year anniversary, or the moth that just died in the light fixture in my living room. So many fun things.

6 comments:

caitlin said...

I would love to see those pictures as well! (more the anniversary than the moth.. but I will settle for whatever ;)

To add a list of your friends or links, just go into the layout part of your blog, and add a page element, it will give you some options, just select the one that explains what you want.

It will pull up with an HTML address thing. Put the address of your friend, and then underneath you can name who you just put in.

Does that make any sense? It's kind of hard to explain. Good luck, let me know if you need anything. I need to see you soon. I miss you!

Loni said...

Call me and I will talk you through it.

Katie said...

Lookin' good!

(What's new??)

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Way to go Matt! I like the header a lot!!! :-) I heart you both!!!

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

Amy!!! I want to see more wedding pics! I love the dress and the flowers--GORGEOUS!! I'm so glad that we've gotten closer over the past couple weeks and I'm excited you're working up at Sorenson. I think you're an amazing, BEAUTIFUL person :) Keep up all the hard work! I think you're FABULOUS!!!

rachel said...

AMY! Yay! You're a blogger too! I love finding friends who blog, even though I see you 3 times a week, I really enjoy blogs. It's normally the stuff you don't talk about in person :) You're a doll!