Sunday, November 9, 2008

A few extra pounds for the holidays (with minimal effort!)

So my friend Trish gave me this recipe, and I love it, so I thought I would share. It's the EASIEST recipe for Pumpkin Cookies. Yum yum!

1 small can, pumpkin



1 box "Spice Cake" mix (just the powder)




1/2 bag, chocolate chips.




Mix the pumpkin and cake mix. Now add the chocolate. Bake at 350 for 12-15 min on a greased baking sheet, and you're done!!! It's so easy and so delish. Hope you enjoy. Mmmmmmm...
(To add a few more inches, you can DOUBLE the recipe!! Cool, huh?) :)

6 comments:

caitlin said...

Yummo! Thanks for the recipe. It was great seeing you Saturday.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a really good recipe. I may have to try it. Thanks;)

Kellie Knapp said...

I didn't know you had a Blog!! I'm SO SO SO trying this recipe, like TODAY. cute blog, btw...

Lindsay said...

ok, I tried it and they are FABULOUS!! added bonus: They are allergy free!! No eggs, milk (depending on your choco shio brand), peanuts or tree nuts! Thanks AM!

Susan said...

The cookies were yummy for my tummy!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a recipe I will have to try. Thanks for sharing!