Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just to make you happy

So I'm not the best blogger in the world. In fact, I'd say I'm right there with the worst. I don't really leave enough time. Well, here's a little update:
Matt and I celebrated his birthday by driving to Colorado to see an Av's game (Avalanche-Hockey) We had such a fun time! It was wonderful and as soon as I get my hands on his computer, I will add more details with pictures! (Cool, right?)
We also realized that we have been married for 1 1/2 years! Can you believe it? We didn't really celebrate, but he did buy me flowers, and surprised me with pearl earrings (to match the necklace he gave me a year ago for Christmas) :)
We are both working a lot and going to school a lot, and loving it (a lot). We are also in the super fun process of buying a home! Cool, huh? It's been fun to look around, figuring out what area we want to plant our roots, and what type of house, etc. We'll have a party when we find one! YAY!!!
Hope you all are doing well. Happy Valentines Day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see you for a couple of weeks and you go into house buying mode. Incredible. I hope everything goes well. You will have to give us the low down when you make it through!

holli said...

Congrats on looking for a house! That's so great!

rachel said...

Buying a house!?!?! That's great! Let me know how it's going...I think that stuff is so fun :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were looking for a house! That is so fantastic! It is so much fun decorating something that is truly your own. And you don't feel as bad when you write the mortgage check every month... it is so much nicer than writing a rent check. That feels like you are just throwing away your money.